Recipients of the service
Natural persons, legal persons
Type of the service: electronic/non-electronic service
Link to the e-service (if the service is electronic)
Link to the application form/forms (if the service is non-electronic)
Duration of the service provision
The administrative procedure shall be completed and the decision shall be made within 20 working days of the start of the procedure in question. Where, for objective reasons, the administrative procedure cannot be completed within this time limit, the time limit may be extended by a maximum of 10 working days. The person shall be notified of the extension of the administrative procedure in writing and shall state the reasons for the extension.
Price of the service
The administrative service is provided free of charge.
Methods and procedures of payment for the service (also including the payment possibility for foreigners)
Description of the service provision process
The description of the administrative procedure shall determine the actions to be carried out by the Council in investigating a person's complaint about a possible infringement of the rights and legitimate interests, indicated in the complaint, as the result of the actions, inactions or administrative decisions of the Council, and in the making of the decision of the administrative procedure for the indicated reason.
Complaints shall be investigated and decisions shall be taken in accordance with the procedure set forth in Chapter 3 of the Law on Public Administration of the Republic of Lithuania.
Complaints or reports shall be made directly on the arrival of the person to the Council, sent via mail (post or email), or by a courier. Complaints or reports submitted by email, shall be signed by an electronic signature.
The administrative procedure shall be commenced by the Chairman of the Council or the person authorised by the Chairman, or by the commission formed by the Chairman of the Council by written order (regulation, ordinance, resolution) within 3 working days from receipt of the complaint.
Having completed the administrative procedure, the officer draws up an application for the decision of the administrative procedure and submits it to the Chairman of the Council. The administrative procedure shall be concluded by the adoption of the decision of administrative procedure. The person subject to the administrative procedure shall be notified in writing within 3 working days from the date on which the decision of the administrative procedure was taken, stating the decision of the administrative procedure and the matters of fact established during the investigation of the complaint, the legislation governing the decision of the administrative procedure and the order of the decision appeal procedure. A person who has applied for the initiation of the administrative procedure shall be informed on the adopted decision of the administrative procedure in writing within 3 working days from the date of the decision of the administrative procedure, in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts regulating legal protection of personal data.
Information and documents to be provided by the person
1. The complaint of the person, if necessary – other documents or copies thereof.
2. The Council may only require the submission of documents and information that are not available in State Registers or other state or municipal information systems (except cases when such documents and information are required by law).
3. The complaint shall include the name (s) of the person (or the name of the legal person), address, and the document must be signed. If the complaint is filed by a representative of the person, the name, address and document certifying the representation shall be provided.
Contact information of the service provider (position, name and surname, e-mail, phone number of the responsible employee)
Specialists of the Council. Contact information is available on the website of the Council at: http://www.vert.lt/lt/struktura-ir-kontaktai/kontaktai
Appeal procedure against actions (inactions) of the service provider
The person shall have the right to appeal against the decision of the administrative procedure adopted by the Council to the Administrative Disputes Commission or the Administrative Court, at his / her choice, in accordance with the procedure established by law.
Contacts of organisations that can provide necessary information or practical assistance to the recipients of services (if such organisations are known)
Legislation regulating the provision of the administrative service
1. The Republic of Lithuania Law on Public Administration.
2. The Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data.
3. The Rules for the Examination of Applications and Complaints and the Servicing of Persons in Public Administration Entities approved by Resolution No. 875 "On Approval of the Rules on the Examination of Applications and Complaints and the Service of Persons in Public Entities" by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on 22 August 2007".