|2.||Recipients of the service|
|3.||Type of the service: electronic/non-electronic service||Non-electronic service|
|3.1.||Link to the e-service (if the service is electronic)|| |
|3.2.||Link to the application form/forms (if the service is non-electronic)||The declaration form about the applicant's compliance with the activities and the issuing, amendment of the application form, suspension of the permission, revocation of the permission of suspension, withdrawal of the permission of the validity of the wholesale, retail trade in liquefied petroleum gas, wholesale and retail trade in bulk petroleum products approved by the Resolution of National Commission for Energy Control and Prices No. O3E-240 "On the validation of the declaration form about the applicant's compliance with the activities, the issuing, amendment of the application form, suspension of the permission, revocation of the permission of suspension, termination of the permission of approval and permission forms to trade in petroleum products" on 28 June 2019.|
|4.||Duration of the service provision|
The administrative service is final.
Following the receipt of the documents the National Energy Regulatory Council (hereinafter – the Council) checks if these documents and information contained therein comply with conditions of permission issuing and if the applicant meets the established requirements.
If the applicant submits incomplete or unsuitably formalised application, or provides not all documents or information required for the issue of the permission, within 5 working days of the receipt of such application, the Council informs the applicant of the necessity to provide the missing documents or information.
Within 30 days of the receipt of all the necessary and applicable documents, the Council shall issue or change the permission or provide a reasoned written refusal to do so to the applicant.
|5.||Price of the service|
According to the list of specific state fee rates approved by the Resolution No 1458 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 15 December 2000 "On the Approval of the Specific State Fee Rates and the Rules on Payment and Refund", the fixed state fee rates are paid:
Issue of the permission: EUR 490;
Amendment of the permission: EUR 112;
Change of the permission: EUR 112.
|6.||Methods and procedures of payment for the service (also including the payment possibility for foreigners)||The state fee is paid to the budget revenue collection accounts of the State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance. The payment code for services provided by the Council: 5774.|
|7.||Description of the service provision process|
The Permission gives the right to engage in wholesale trade in bulk petroleum products (Holder of a Permit to engage in the trading of petroleum products is a person who holds a Permit issued in accordance with the procedure for the permission of the trading of petroleum products confirming his/her right to engage in wholesale or retail trade in LPG in the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the conditions and requirements established by laws and other legal acts).
The undertaking, wishing to obtain the permission, submits the application and declaration in line with the established forms as well as required documents to the National Energy Regulatory Council (hereinafter – the Council). The Council shall examine data confirming the registration fact and other registration data in the Register of Legal Entities and (or) Population Registers (right of the natural person to live in the Republic of Lithuania) managed by State Enterprise Centre of Registers. It shall also be checked whether bankruptcy, reorganisation, restructuring and/or liquidation proceedings have not been initiated against a legal person seeking the permit or against a natural person seeking the permit. The Council shall contact the State Tax Inspectorate, the institutions subordinate to the Ministry of the Interior, the institutions subordinate to the Ministry of Social Security and Labour in order to properly assess the information provided or in case of reasonable suspicion regarding the data provided in the application. Having received duly submitted documents, the Council performs the financial, technological, and managerial assessment of the applicant.
|8.||Information and documents to be provided by the person|
The applicant shall submit an application in the established form and the following documents confirming the compliance of the applicant with the requirements of the legislation to the Council:
- Information on the Document of Security of Performance of Obligations submitted to the State Tax Inspectorate;
- Information and/or documents on the places of storage and trade of bulk petroleum products: addresses of these places, identification number of tanks (containers), identification number of tanks (containers) assigned by the State Tax Inspectorate, capacity (cubic meters), ownership of terminals (warehouses) (own or contracted). In case there are no terminals (warehouses) and wholesale of bulk petroleum products is planned to be delivered directly to customers - this information is not required;
- Copies or extracts certified by the applicant of terminals (warehouses), legal documents of storage tanks or contracts on the basis of which the applicant uses terminals (warehouses) of bulk petroleum products (where the terminals (warehouses) are not owned by the applicant). In case there are no terminals (warehouses) and wholesale of bulk petroleum products is planned to be delivered directly to customers - this information is not required;
- Information on employees (indicate the number of employees, their qualification and functions that they will perform).
|9.||Contact information of the service provider (position, name and surname, e-mail, phone number of the responsible employee)||Specialists from the Energy Efficiency and Permit Division of the Gas and Electricity Department of the Council. Contact information is available on the website of the Council at http://www.vert.lt/lt/struktura-ir-kontaktai/kontaktai|
|10.||Appeal procedure against actions (inactions) of the service provider||The decisions of the Council shall be appealed in accordance with procedures and conditions laid down by the Law on Administrative Proceedings of the Republic of Lithuania.|
|11.||Contacts of organisations that can provide necessary information or practical assistance to the recipients of services (if such organisations are known)|| |
|12.||Legislation regulating the provision of the administrative service|
- 1. Law on Energy of the Republic of Lithuania;
2. Rules for Issuing Permits to Trade in Petroleum Products, approved by Order No 1-180 of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Lithuania on 27 June 2019 "On Approval of the Rules on Issuance of Permits to Engage in Trade Activities of Petroleum Products";
3. Declaration forms about the applicant's eligibility for the activity, application forms for issue, amendment, suspension, revocation of suspension, revocation of approval and approval of permit forms for trading in petroleum products, approved by the Resolution No O3E-240 by National Control Commission for Prices and Energy on 28 June 2019 "On the validation of the declaration form about the applicant's compliance with the activities, the issuing, amendment of the application form, suspension of the permission, revocation of the permission of suspension, termination of the permission of approval and permission forms to trade in petroleum products".