|2.||Recipients of the service||Legal persons|
|3.||Type of the service: electronic/non-electronic service|
|3.1.||Link to the e-service (if the service is electronic)||https://www.epaslaugos.lt/portal/service/29244/16020?searchId=108c32b9-84dd-4924-aa18-337755e51aae |
|3.2.||Link to the application form/forms (if the service is non-electronic)||The application form is approved by the Resolution No O3-400 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 30 November 2011 "On the Approval of the Form of the Application on Issuing, Changing, Amending a Licence, Issuing a Duplicate of the Licence, Suspending the Validity of a Licence, Annulling the Suspension of Validity of a Licence".|
|4.||Duration of the service provision||Within 30 days of the receipt of the necessary documents, the Council shall issue or change the licence or provide a reasoned written refusal to do so to the applicant. If not all data or documents are submitted, the time limit is counted from the date of submission of all data or documents.|
|5.||Price of the service|
According to the list of specific state fee rates approved by the Resolution No 1458 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 15 December 2000 "On the Approval of the Specific State Fee Rates and the Rules on Payment and Refund", the fixed state fee rates are paid:
Issue of the licence: EUR 579;
Change of the licence: EUR 289;
Amendment of the licence: EUR 289;
Issue of a duplicate: EUR 43.
|6.||Methods and procedures of payment for the service (also including the payment possibility for foreigners)||The state fee is paid to the budget revenue collection accounts of the State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance. The payment code for services provided by the Council: 5774.|
|7.||Description of the service provision process|
The licence of the electricity transmission activity entitles the right to carry out the electricity transmission activity, i.e. the transmission of electricity through transmission networks, including the provision of system services other than supply. The licence of the electricity transmission activity shall be issued to the legal person established in the Republic of Lithuania, or to the unit of a legal person or other organization of another Member State established in the Republic of Lithuania. To ensure the complete independence of the transmission system operator from other types of activities of the electricity not related to transmission, the following obligations shall be imposed on the transmission system operator.
1. The transmission system operator shall have ownership of transmission networks, their technological dependencies and other assets necessary for the proper conduct of electricity transmission activities;
2. The same person or persons shall not, directly or indirectly, control a person engaged in the production and/or supply activities, and directly or indirectly exercise control over a transmission system operator, or have any rights in respect of the transmission system operator;
3. The same person or persons shall not directly or indirectly exercise control over a transmission system operator and directly or indirectly, control a person engaged in the production and or supply activities, or have any rights in respect of the defined person;
4. The same person or persons shall not have the right to appoint the supervision bodies for the transmission system operator, management bodies, or the members of the administration, and directly or indirectly control a person carrying out the production and/or supply activities, or have any rights in respect of the defined person;
5. The same person shall not be entitled to be a member of the supervisory, management or administrative bodies of a person who is engaged in generation and/or supply activities.
A company, wishing to obtain a licence, shall submit an application in the established form and necessary documents to the Council. The Council shall determine whether the company wishing to obtain or change a licence, pay taxes, which are administrated by the State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance, fulfils the obligations imposed by the customs and pays taxes to the State Social Security Fund Budget, complies with the other requirements of the legislation and takes a decision on the issuance of the license.
|8.||Information and documents to be provided by the person|
The person shall submit:
1. The information indicated in point 9.2. of the Description of the assessment procedures of technological, financial and managerial capabilities of entities (hereinafter – the Description) approved by the Resolution No O3-6 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 29 January 2009.
2. Documents certifying that the requirements laid down in Article 53 (2) and Article 53 (3) of the Law on Electricity have been met.
3. Financial statements (balance, profit (loss) reports, cash flow statement, statement of changes in equity, explanatory note), the audit report and completed Annexes 2 and 6 of the Description.
4. The information on the staff assigned to carry out activities and to prepare the reports, to administer the accounting of activities, to inform and advise the costumers, to deal with complaints about the conditions of the activity, i.e. the information on the units, sub-units, and management bodies, Annex 7 of the Description, specifying the units (sub-units) carrying out these functions and the number of employees and their job descriptions or the contracts with the concerned service providers. In cases where the staff's job instructions are identical and their functions are indicated in the regulations of the structural unit, it is sufficient to provide 2 model job instructions. As well, if applicable, the copies of certificates confirming that the employees constructing and/or operating the energy objects and equipment meet the requirements of the Description of the Certification Procedure of Personnel Constructing and Operating Energy Objects and Equipment set for the energy employees.
5. The copies of the certificates of electrical equipment operation issued by the National Energy Regulatory Council.
6. Document confirming the payment of the state fee.
|9.||Contact information of the service provider (position, name and surname, e-mail, phone number of the responsible employee)||Specialists from the Energy Efficiency and Permit Division of the Gas and Electricity Department of the Council. Contact information is available on the website of the Council at http://www.vert.lt/lt/struktura-ir-kontaktai/kontaktai|
|10.||Appeal procedure against actions (inactions) of the service provider||The decisions of the Council shall be appealed in accordance with procedures and conditions laid down by the Law on Administrative Proceedings of the Republic of Lithuania.|
|11.||Contacts of organisations that can provide necessary information or practical assistance to the recipients of services (if such organisations are known)|| |
|12.||Legislation regulating the provision of the administrative service|
1. Law on Electricity of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. Law on Energy of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Rules on licensing the activities in the electricity sector approved by the Resolution No 723 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 20 June 2012 "Rules on Licensing the Activities in the Electricity Sector".
4. Description of the assessment procedures of technological, financial and managerial capabilities of entities approved by the Resolution No O3-6 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 29 January 2009 "On the Approval of the Description of the Procedure of Assessment of Technological, Financial and Managerial Capabilities of Energy Companies";
5. The form of the application on issuing, changing, amending a licence, issuing a duplicate of the licence, suspending the validity of a licence, annulling the suspension of validity of a licence approved by the Resolution No O3-400 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 30 November 2011 "On the Approval of the Form of the Application on Issuing, Changing, Amending a Licence, Issuing a Duplicate of the Licence, Suspending the Validity of a Licence, Annulling the Suspension of Validity of a Licence".