The applicant shall submit an application in the established form and the following documents confirming the compliance of the applicant with the requirements established under the Law on the Energy Resources Market to the Council:
1. The list of the members of the applicant with more than 1/10 votes in the meeting of the members of the applicant (indicates the number of votes held by each member);
2. An explanation of the applicant of how the mandatory requirements, established under the Law on the Energy Resources Market, regarding the State's direct or indirect, through other persons, control of the energy exchange operator, are ensured and the control supporting documents;
3. The list of the members of the applicant and (or) other persons who control the applicant indirectly through the members of the applicant, and who carry out activity in the energy sector (according to the data available to the applicant, indicates the nature of their activities in the energy sector and their licences, permits or other rights to carry out activities in the energy sector as provided on the basis of legislation);
4. An explanation of the applicant regarding trade in the Energy Exchange by the members of the applicant and (or) other persons who control the applicant indirectly through the members of the applicant or confirmation that the members of the applicants and (or) other persons specified by the applicant do not conduct such trade;
5. The agreement of voting among the members of the applicant or the confirmation by the manager of the applicant that such as agreement has not been concluded;
6. An explanation of the applicant regarding the restrictions for the members of the applicant to exercise the voting rights and (or) appoint the members of supervisory bodies of the applicant, the members of management bodies and administration and the restrictions supporting documents, certified by the stamp if it is required to possess it, and the signature of the manager;
7. Confirmation of the applicant that the members of the collegial bodies, the manager, the deputy managers and the managers of structural units of the applicant meet the impeccable reputation criteria established in the Law on Markets in Financial Instruments of the Republic of Lithuania;
8. The explanation of the applicant regarding the managerial experience of the applicant's manager (indicates his education, work experience in the field of energy, economics, finance and (or) management as well as other relevant professional information);
9. An explanation of the applicant regarding his activity in the energy sector (specifies the nature of the activity and the licences, permits or other rights to carry out activities in the energy sector as provided on the basis of legislation);
10. Other documents, data and information requested by the Council which are reasonably required to assess the compliance of the applicant with the requirements of the Law on Energy Resources Market.
11. In addition to the above-mentioned documents, together with the application, the applicant shall submit to the Council the documents referred to in the description (hereinafter-the Description) of the technological, financial and management capacity of economic operators, approved by the Resolution No. 03-6 of the National Control Commission for Prices and Energy of 29 January 2009 "On the Approval of the Description of the Procedure of Assessment of Technological, Financial and Managerial Capabilities of Energy Companies", enabling the Council to assess whether the applicant has sufficient technological, financial and managerial capacity to perform properly the licensed activities in accordance with the criteria established on the Law of Energy Resources Market.